Friday, February 20, 2009

East Coast Trip - Our trip blog and lunch meeting for students this coming Tuesday

We now have a blog dedicated to your East Coast Trip with Mr. Ippolito.  You can find it at:

 http://trippolito.blogspot.com   Get it?  Trip . . . with Ippolito . . . TRIPPOLITO!

Included on the blog you will find:

- an archive of every e-mail message I've sent out to my East Coast Trip families
- a suggested packing list
- the most current flight information as provided by USA Educational Adventures
- links to each day's photos

I would like to have one more student meeting on Tuesday, February 24, at lunch in my classroom.  You bring your lunch, and again I will provide dessert.  Some of the topics we will discuss at our meeting will be:

- packing suggestions and answering common packing questions
- how to make sure you sit with your friends on the airplane and on our motor coach
- which chaperone group you will be assigned to on the trip

Please feel free to email me at rippolito@gmail.com if you can think of other helpful content to add to the blog, or if you have any questions.  If you are a student, I look forward to seeing you Tuesday at lunch.  If you are a parent, I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, March 24, at 7:00 p.m. in the Rio Norte library for our predeparture meeting.


RVI

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this idea! We got you bookmark;)
D.M.