Tuesday, February 16, 2010

East Coast Trip - Trip blog and our next student meeting

By now you I’m sure you know about our trip blog.  You can find it at:

 

http://trippolito.blogspot.com

 

Included on the blog you will find:

- an archive of every e-mail message I send out to my East Coast Trip families

- a suggested packing list

- a countdown to our take-off

- a camera comparison guide

- more helpful information to come as we get closer to our trip

- photos and updates once we have begun our trip

 

We had a great roommate meeting today, and I would like to have our next student meeting next Wednesday, February 24, at lunch in my classroom.  You bring your lunch, and again I will provide dessert.  Some of the topics we will discuss at our meeting will be:

- packing suggestions and answering common packing questions

- how to make sure you sit with your friends on the airplane and on our motor coach

- which chaperone group you will be assigned to on the trip

 

Please feel free to email me at rippolito@gmail.com if you can think of other helpful content to add to the blog, or if you have any questions.  If you are a student, I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday at lunch.

 

If you are a parent, I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, March 18, at 7:00 p.m. for our predeparture meeting.

 

RVI

No comments: