Thursday, May 5, 2011

37 spots filled in one night!

I got an e-mail from USA Student Travel yesterday morning, and between the on-site registration at the meeting, and online registration that night, we got 37 students signed up on Tuesday--all in one night!  I have not contacted USA Student Travel since yesterday morning, but I imagine more registrations have been coming in since then.  If you would like your child to travel in 2012, I strongly urge you to register online now to reserve your space.  Visit http://www.ipptrip.com and click the "Register Online" tab.

All registrations are handled through the tour company, so I cannot save a space for you.  If you have any money-related or insurance-related questions, please contact our account representative, Aaron Mortensen, at (800) 949-0650, ext. 123.  The most common question is, "Yikes!  How many spaces are left?"  Aaron always has the most up-to-date answer.

No comments: