Monday, March 16, 2009

East Coast Trip - T-shirt size, please!

I know it's late Monday evening, but if you get this message in the next 36 hours, could you let me know your child's t-shirt size (adults traveling, may I get your shirt size, too)?  I will send out a notice to your child in homeroom Wednesday if I haven't heard from you.  I need to e-mail sizes to our tour company by lunch on Wednesday so they can ship our t-shirts to us in time for next Tuesday's predeparture meeting.

T-shirts are standard adult tees, so in your e-mail please indicate your child's name and either small, medium, large, XL, or XXL.  If your child isn't sure, I have a couple sample shirts in my classroom he/she can take into the restroom and try on.  These are the shirts we will all wear the evening we depart.

Thanks so much!
Mr. Ippolito

--
Ron Ippolito
Rio Norte Junior High School
rippolito@gmail.com

No comments: