Monday, May 17, 2010

East Coast Trip 2011 Information Meeting

Find out about the opportunity of a lifetime: the eighth grade spring break East Coast Trip! We will hold an information meeting for both students and parents for the 2011 trip on Monday, May 17, at 7:00 p.m. in the Rio Norte MPR.

I asked this year's parents, "What advice would you offer parents who are considering whether or not to send their child on this trip in the future?" Here's what some of the parents said:

“This is a trip well worth every penny and much more! I don't know if I would send my child on just any school trip. Mr. Ippolito and USA Student Travel made this trip fun, safe, educational and they really thought of everything!”

“I feel this trip was a great experience for my child and well worth it. It was very educational and a learning experience, but yet lots of fun. I plan on sending my other child on this trip in two years, as long as Mr. Ippolito is planning on going again.”

“Don't think twice. You will never second guess sending your child on this trip of a lifetime. Mr. Ippolito is hands down the right person to send your child across the country with.”


“Do what you can to make it happen. Travel like this is always an investment in your child's future. They will appreciate it and grow from the experience."

I look forward to seeing you at the Parent Information Meeting. If you have any questions in advance, please contact me at rippolito@gmail.com or call/text me at (661) 347-4990.

Posted via email from Ron's posterous

No comments: