Friday, May 28, 2010

11 spots left - When you can still bring your reg materials in

We have 34 registered travelers now, and only 11 spots remain.  If you would like to personally hand me your registration materials, here are the remaining days in the school year and when I will be around:

TUESDAY, JUNE 1 - Team Yukon picnic
I will be at school until brunch, then leaving for the Yukon picnic.  I will return at 1:45 p.m.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2 - Eighth Grade Disneyland Trip
I'm here in the early morning, but REALLY busy getting 600 eighth graders successfully loaded onto buses and headed down to Disneyland.  I will then be leaving myself for the Happiest Place on Earth!

THURSDAY, JUNE 3 - Last day of school
I will be on campus all day.  It will be a little busy with all the eighth grade activities, but the best time to find me in my classroom is before school or at brunch.

FRIDAY, JUNE 4 - Only staff on campus
This will be the final day I will be at school, and I plan to be there from approximately 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon.  If you are waiting until next Friday, I urge you to check with me before you come visit to make sure I'll be there, and to make sure there is still space on the trip.

RVI

Posted via email from mrippolito.com

No comments: