Sunday, May 23, 2010

East Coast Trip 2011 – 28 spots left

If you attended our East Coast Trip parent information meeting this past Monday, you saw what an exciting educational opportunity this is! We already have 17 registered travelers, which means that 28 spots remain.

If you were unable to attend the meeting, please check out the PowerPoint I presented. It’s available on my website at http://trippolito.blogspot.com. Then have your child pick up a registration packet from me in my classroom. Included in the packet you will find:

- A green sheet with a sample itinerary on one side and travel insurance information on the other. If you’d like more information on insurance options, I just posted a blog entry about insurance on my website.
- A white sheet with red and blue print.
It has pricing information on one side, and the terms and conditions and tear-off registration form on the other side.
- A pre-addressed envelope to send in your registration to USA Student Travel.
- A white Student Agreement Form that includes all the trip rules.

If you are ready to register your child for the trip, here’s what you do:

- Fill out the registration form and place it in the pre-addressed envelope along with a check for $150 payable to USA Student Travel. If you choose to pay with credit card, please note there is a one-time $25 credit card processing fee. Paying this fee one time will enable you to make any or all trip payments with a credit card, and will also enable you to make online payments directly with USA.

- Put a stamp on the envelope and send it in OR have your child give it to me and I’ll put a stamp on it and send it in.

- Read and sign the Student Agreement Form and have your child return this form directly to me. This lets me know you and your child are fully aware of all the trip rules.

NEW!! ONLINE REGISTRATION!!
USA Student Travel has just launched their secure online registration portal.
If you don’t even want to bother getting paperwork from me, and you know you want your child on this trip, you can now register online. Log onto http://www.usastudenttravel.com and click on the “Register Now” tab in the top right corner. Your child could be registered in five minutes!

You also still need to fill out and sign my Student Agreement Form, but you can download that here: http://www.rionorteyearbook.com/eastcoast/agreement.pdf. Simply print it, sign it, and give it to me before school gets out June 3.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at rippolito@gmail.com or call/text me at (661) 347-4990.


No comments: