Sunday, April 10, 2011

East Coast Trip - Participant Survey

For all those who participated in this year's East Coast Adventure (students and chaperones), I invite you to participate in a quick survey. Parents, please share this link with your son or daughter. It should take less than five minutes to complete.


I really do appreciate honest feedback, as it helps me build my itinerary for future East Coast tours. As a special incentive to participate, if we can get at least 90% of those who went on the tour (that includes chaperones) to complete the survey by this Wednesday, April 13 (coincidentally Wednesday is my birthday, so your completed survey will make a great birthday gift!), I will set up a special ice cream sundae bar for everyone at this Friday's reunion!
Thanks! 
Mr. Ippolito

No comments: