Thursday, April 14, 2011

East Coast Trip Reunion - TOMORROW AT LUNCH in D-6

I'm so excited to meet back up with everyone tomorrow at lunch!  You'll get your disc full of photos, your 8x10 print of all of us in Times Square in New York City, and your ID card back (if you haven't yet retrieved it from me).  I also promised an ice cream sundae bar, but only if we got at least a 90% response on our participant survey.  So far we've had 22 participants respond, which is good, but I know we can do even better!  Your input is EXTREMELY valuable in helping me shape future trips, and you enjoyed the benefits of feedback from previous students before you.  

So, make your voice heard!  If you WENT on the trip (student or chaperone), please take a moment to fill out the online survey (it takes less than five minutes, and you can even fill it out on your smartphone or iPod Touch).  Parents, please share this link with your child:

Thanks so much, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Mr. Ippolito

No comments: