Monday, April 4, 2011

Late night tonight

We are having a fabulous trip, and we have some amazing kids who are being polite, respectful, and who I believe are getting so much out of the places we're seeing and the experiences we are having.  I'm finally sitting down with my computer after a long night of dealing with just a couple of student issues (don't worry, I've already been in contact with parents throughout the night tonight, so if you didn't get a phone call, that means all is well with your child).  :-)

Therefore, the photos will be a quicker re-cap tonight.  Again, as I mentioned before, at the end of next week, each child who has gone on the trip will get a burned DVD copy of every photo that my wife and I have taken (about 1,000 photos total).  And I'm continuing to do my best to post updates throughout the day.

Stay tuned.  I'm compiling photos now and am hoping to be finished soon.

All the best,
Mr. ippolito

No comments: