Monday, April 12, 2010

East Coast Trip Reunion - Fri, 4/16

Hey East Coast trippers!

By now I hope everyone who traveled with us last week is well-rested and recovered after our very fun (but tiring) week on the East Coast. We are going to have one final gathering (a little reunion of sorts) this Friday, 4/16, at lunch, in Room B-7. We'll watch a little slideshow I'm putting together, I'll give you a disc with over 1,000 photos on it from the trip, I'll give you a quick survey so you can tell me what you thought of all the places we visited and things we did, and I'll also give you back your ID card (you can always come by and pick it up from me if you need it earlier).

I want to say a big thank you to my three fellow chaperones: Ms. Sternberg, Miss Bretthauer, and Mrs. Karzin. They did a great job helping me to keep our kids safe, handling meds, taking roll, doing bed checks, and so much more. The trip would not have gone so smoothly without their help and vigilance. Thank you to all the supportive parents back home who checked in with their kids and reminded them to make good choices. Finally, thank you to our students who made this such a fun experience for all of us.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Ippolito

Posted via email from Ron's posterous

No comments: