Friday, April 9, 2010

Kids are all in bed

And it's our final night on the East Coast. The Addams Family was hilarious tonight!

Mr Ippolito is very tired, so I'm afraid the final photos will have to wait until we come home.

I will continue updates tomorrow on the blog, Facebook, and Twitter. This will be the best place to get updates on our travels home as well.

I will have your child CALL YOU when we reach the 5-14 split. This will mean we are about 10-12 minutes away from school and that would be a good time to come on down.

It's possible that the parking lot lights may be off late on a Saturday night, so if everyone could please turn their headlights on when the coach pulls up, then it will make the parking lot safer for everyone. Finally, please leave the red curb wide open for our coach to safely pull up.

We'll see you tomorrow night!

Cheers,
Mr Ippolito


Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Ron's posterous

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Ippolito I've enjoyed reading everyone of your posts so much that I want your journey to continue. I say you just take the kids to London and keep touring and teaching. Rock on man. LOL. I wish you were my teacher when I was that age, because the lessons your giving will NEVER be forgotten. As a parent I am fortunate and grateful that my daughter got to go on this trip with you.. We call it the Historic Trippolito tour of 2010. A journey for the ages and a trip that will live in infamy.

Ron Ippolito said...

Thanks for all your kind words, Mr. Rodriguez. It was such a pleasure to have your daughter on the trip! Part of the reason I continue to do this trip year after year is because of kids like her!