Thursday, April 2, 2009

East Coast Trip - Last e-mail before we travel!

This time tomorrow, we should be checking in at the Delta gate, ready for our big adventure.  I'll make this last message short.

Wear your blue USA shirt tomorrow.  If you forget it, I have extras.  We all wear the same shirt because for the first 18 hours of the tour, we're all still getting to know each other.  It helps everyone if we all look alike.  You'll be able to shower and change before Broadway.  Yes, of course, wear your jacket over it when we're out in the cold, but your blue shirt should still be underneath.  

Do a final packing check.  Batteries and chargers are the most frequently forgotten-at-home accessories on this trip.  Go through your whole packing list and check and double check.

Transition to the blog - I will no longer be sending out these broadcast e-mails to you.  Instead, I will be posting regular updates on the blog.  These updates will include a collection of photos each evening.  Check from work, check from home, my goal is to post a trip update every 4-6 hours.  Again, that address is http://trippolito.blogspot.com 

I'm ready.  I'm packed.  I'm excited.  Hope you are too!

RVI

--
Ron Ippolito
Rio Norte Junior High School
rippolito@gmail.com

No comments: